We are looking for a Quality Development Coordinator to join our team at TOP CLEAN INJECTION. Your primary role will be to plan and participate in quality-related expectations for our projects, ensuring that our products and processes meet the strictest standards.
• Create protocols and reports following product testing.
• Perform measurements on parts to ensure their compliance.
• Contribute to product documentation and training.
• Organize and actively participate in client meetings.
• Serve as a vital link between different departments, including project teams, methods, and quality.
• Plan schedules for the Quality Development technicians to optimize team efficiency.
As a Quality Coordinator, you will play a key role in the project aspect of TOP CLEAN INJECTION's product quality while ensuring the effective management of the Quality Development Technicians team. To succeed in this role, you should be able to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and collaborate effectively with various teams.
If you are passionate about quality, have experience in the field, and are looking to be part of an innovative company, we would love to have you on our team. Apply now and contribute to the success of TOP CLEAN PACKAGING. Join us for a rewarding career!
Salary to be discussed based on your experience and skills.
Profit-sharing and participation bonus.
Possibility of telecommuting days.
2-week integration period to familiarize yourself with our company and processes.
You have a degree in this field, such as a DUT in Physical Measurements or a Bachelor's in Quality or Measurements.
You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in this field.
Experience in plastics processing is a plus.
You are fluent in English.
Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir le meilleur service. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies sur ce site.