The LSR Business Development Manager (BDM) helps meeting the growing demand for customized solutions offered by the Top Clean Packaging Group.
The LSR Business Development Manager (BDM) is the primary outside sales individual responsible for client acquisition, management and satisfaction targeting the High-Tech, Cosmetic, Medical, Pharma, Transport, Energy and Food markets. In this role, the LSR BDM will utilize internal resources to obtain, develop, and secure business opportunities from both existing and new client relationships with a focus on a healthy mix of local, international, and global companies. Success in this role is heavily dependent on revenue and profit production resulting from these opportunities. In addition, the LSR BDM is expected to represent the company, brand, and offerings in a positive manner to the general public.
• Execute a well-defined business plan and sales strategy for designated market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible and accountable for the performance and development of designated portfolio and markets.
• Manage products/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed or proposed goals.
• Set yearly budget for designated portfolio and markets.
• Develop and maintain new and existing customers through prospecting and relationship building using the proposed sales strategy.
• Track and manage contacts and opportunities within the available CRM (VP) system.
• Execute and/or initiate action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous Knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and that quality standards are met.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Group Business Development Director of any problems that may arise.
• Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
• Oversee and follow-up opportunities and synergies between sites and technologies.
• Present at customer meetings, seminars, trainings, and webinars as required.
• Attend sales trainings and certification programs as required.
• Other duties assigned by the management.
• Reports to Group Business Development Director.
Relationships and Roles:
• Insure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes.
• Supervize global customers across the local operations of the group (France, Italy, China,….)
• Delegate if needed.
• Responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and customer intimacy.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Have frequent customer visits, mainly across Western Europ with potential overseas travels
• Establish new technologies into the designated markets.
More than 7 years relevant experience in sales or business development of technical rubber or plastic products in the supplier industry,
Sensitive to market, analytical customer psychology, seize market opportunities, ability to independently develop the market;
Knowledge of one of our key markets (Transports, Food, High-Tech) is a plus.
Strong activity, good verbal skills, affinity and bargaining skills, establish and maintain relationships with customer at different levels;
Fluent English / French.
Italian, German or Spanish would be appreciated.
Good computer skills.
Ce site utilise des cookies pour vous offrir le meilleur service. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies sur ce site.